Changing apartments

Your life situation and your needs may change during your tenancy. We aim to guarantee continued housing even when your situation changes. If you have been a tenant for at least a year, you can apply to move to another apartment.

Applicants for a new apartment need to submit an ordinary housing application. For us to be able to make an offer of housing the tenant must have completely fulfilled his or her obligations in the current apartment.

We will contact you by phone, e-mail or by letter when a suitable apartment is available. Please reply to the housing offer within the deadline stated. Otherwise the accommodation will be offered to the next applicant.

Instructions on giving notice in the current accommodation, entering into a new tenancy agreement and paying the security deposit will be issued with the offer of housing.